GPIDA’s mission comprises rising civic awareness in the society with the special emphasis on youth, defending human rights, promotion inclusion education, child welfare and democratic culture of education institutions.
The education program “Education for Development” is the part of the GPIDA programs working and support to motivated involvement of each citizen into the country-wide institutional capacity building.
The main activity GPIDA performs is education. Strategic directions and goals:
1. Democratization of the educational system;
2. Increase an involvement of the society in education policy evaluation and implementation process;
3. Introduction of the principles and approaches of a lifelong education;
4. Ensure the access of high quality education for all children of Georgia;
5. Support the inclusive education in rural and high mountainous communities.